July 22, 2018 4pm
Sunday, July 22nd 4pm - 9pm (ish)
Vintage Oaks Farm, an indoor/outdoor venue at the front of Rolling Oaks Subdivision. 400 Limestone Lane, Driftwood, TX 78619 or https://www.facebook.com/VintageOaksFarm/
4:00 - Doors & Auction Open
4:30 - 3~Hands High Information/ TESPA Presentation
5:30 - TESPA Presentation
6:00 - Laughing Water
7:00 - Cake Walk, Raffle, Story Telling, and Other Shinanigans
7:30 - Jacob Allen Jaeger & Friends
- All proceeds (except food sales) go to TESPA
- $10~$20 Suggested Donation at the door
- Indoor (air conditioned) stage for music
- Food provided by Hays City Store Cafe
- Silent auctions with art, merchandiase, collectibles, gift certificates, and services from local businesses (See below to donate!)
- Beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase (no outside beverages, please)
- Family Friendly - kidsville will be a happening spot!
- Women's Used Clothing Boutique!
- No pets, please
- Please carpool if possible, we are expecting a lot of folks so parking could get tight
- All forms of payment accepted
If you would like to donate an item or service to the auction, clothing/accesories for the boutique, please see below.
To volunteer for an event crew, or please contact Amanda at amandamoraj -at- gmail.com